I get to stay with the CKC team for another year, and it's blog hop time. Our guest this month is Tara and we have a winter and snow themed kit to inspire us from the Hip Kit Club (here) and an element pack from Oh Dear Me (here).
We don't get snow very often, and I normally scrap those photos fairly soon afterwards. So before I shopped my stash, I had a browse of my unscrapped photos looking for some icy or snowy pics, and found some of the children looking at an ice covered pond.
|lots of pink in the girls outdoor clothing.|
What's on my stash shopping list ?
- bakers twine bow
- pretty tripple-frame cluster
- nice pair of mittens from an old 3Scrapateers kit by Jo Marie - those will need colour adjusting.
- wooden print paper from Enjoy Life by Kristin Aagard
- nice white wooden alphas and numerals from an old Scrap Dish kit by kim Jensen
- doodle stars - I can draw my own
|Frosty January - Most stuff from the Scrap Art Studio CP16 Paper and Element Packs.|
See above text for exceptions.
So there's my digital kit, are you ready to see the amazing physical papers and elements pulled together by the rest of the team for their scrapbooking this month? You are? Excellent, so pop on over to the ever fabulous Jemma at Just Jimjams. If you get lost, you'll find the full blog hop list over at CKC.