Welcome

Welcome to my blog. Please let me know that you have visited by commenting on the post(s) you have read so i can visit your blog in return.

If you are here for a blog hop, you will find my hop posts as follows:

Wednesday, 1 January 2014

Happy New Year

Happy New Year everyone, and have a blessed 2014!

I get to stay with the CKC team for another year, and it's blog hop time. Our guest this month is Tara and we have a winter and snow themed kit to inspire us from the Hip Kit Club (here) and an element pack from Oh Dear Me (here).


We don't get snow very often, and I normally scrap those photos fairly soon afterwards. So before I shopped my stash, I had a browse of my unscrapped photos looking for some icy or snowy pics, and found some of the children looking at an ice covered pond.

lots of pink in the girls outdoor clothing.
So what do I have in my stash that's snow themed with pink? I get absolutely all the Color Play kits when they go in the shop at Scrap Art Studio, they are so fabulous, even if I don't use them straight away. I've not used anything from November's CP16 collection yet, and it's wintry with pink, teal and grey - the perfect place to start today.


What's on my stash shopping list ?


Some added extras, also from CP16, that I'm likely to use:
  • staples
  • ribbon
  • bakers twine bow
  • pretty tripple-frame cluster
  • tags
Checking out the rests of my stash for the remaining items on my shopping list.
  • nice pair of mittens from an old 3Scrapateers kit by Jo Marie - those will need colour adjusting.
  • wooden print paper from Enjoy Life by Kristin Aagard
  • nice white wooden alphas and numerals from an old Scrap Dish kit by kim Jensen
  • doodle stars - I can draw my own
Frosty January - Most stuff from the Scrap Art Studio CP16 Paper and Element Packs.
See above text for exceptions.

So there's my digital kit, are you ready to see the amazing physical papers and elements pulled together by the rest of the team for their scrapbooking this month? You are? Excellent, so pop on over to the ever fabulous Jemma at Just Jimjams. If you get lost, you'll find the full blog hop list over at CKC.

19 comments:

Julene Matthews said...

It looks like you will be having fun with this range of digi items Angela.

Chipper Newman said...

I LOVE the colours you have chosen. The teal is scrummy!

Lesley G said...

Adorable colours, love it :)

Tricia said...

Love the colors and embellies!

Jimjams said...

Love the way you used a list to shop your stash - great kit. Happy New Year xx

LCSmithSAVED said...

Gorgeous as usual! We will have to wish you some snow so you can use up your kit, hehe. Have a blessed New Year :~)

S said...

You've definitely got the glitter going on here - very pretty!

Sassy Breese said...

Your kit is so yummy looking I want to take a bite out of the picture. Happy New Year Angela.

petrii said...

Angela,
This is a beautiful kit!!! I love all the pinks and teals. They will go LOVELY with the photos you have chosen.
Looking forward to seeing your pages.

Blessings ~~ dawn

Vikki said...

great job!

PsyDCarolyn said...

I LOVE the pinks with that green and the brown is a nice grounding color that will tie everything together nicely. Lovely kit, thanks for sharing!

One Scrap Happy Momma said...

What a spectacular kit. Looks like you will be having a lot of fun with this digi kit.

Tina Campbell said...

Super cute kit! Love the colors your using

Tara O said...

Great digi items! Those pictures are going to fun to scrap!!! Love the colors!

cinmfoster said...

Awesome kit. Lovely stars and tags in here. Looking to see your finished projects

Lisa said...

I love the idea of a shopping list! Angela, you are always a mine of inspiration! Your kit is divine - the colours are just gorgeous and I can't wait to see what you create and amaze me with.

sassyscrapper said...

I like your shopping list approach to assembling a kit. You have all of your bases covered and have created an inspired wintry kit

li-bee-ti said...

Angela, you've got a wonderful wintery kit here! looking forward to see the beautiful creations you'll be making with it.

Chidkid said...

That list is inspired! Something else to Counterfeit!