Welcome

Welcome to my blog. Please let me know that you have visited by commenting on the post(s) you have read so I can visit your blog in return.

If you are here for a blog hop, you will find my hop posts as follows:

Featured Tutorials:

Tuesday, 12 August 2014

Wan' chink

The children are enjoying looking at photos of themselves as toddlers at the moment, and these are some of Roo. I'd saved his quote to make as the title -  Rooish for I want a drink.

It's my turn to do one of the example layouts for the 2nd August challenge at CKC. We have been challenges to use this sketch by October Afternoon. You can see more takes on the sketch and join in the fun, on the CKC blog

October Afternoon Sketch
I've flipped it for a landscape page.


Digital Scrapbooking items used are from Jan Hosford's Groovy Garden kit, and Puddle Jumpers by Sandrak Design's. Both old kits from my stash.

6 comments:

Jimjams said...

Sweet page - it's lovely to record those "special" phrases isn't it - wish I'd been scrapbooking then!

LCSmithSAVED said...

So very wise to record these in the moment. Only a few live on in our family vocabulary and they are precious. Really love the stitching detail.

Lisa said...

how clever to have noted down this little expression and good for you for finding the opportunity to use it. I think this page is so much fun - great use of those happy items from your kit

Tina Campbell said...

Super cute layout :) Cool rendition of the sketch

Margie said...

Sunny and sweet! Fun page!

S said...

Super cute page detailing his expression. Super cute.